Saturday 21 February 2009

Completely yes God

Whilst preparing for Sunday services tomorrow, I found myself abandoning my notes and was lost in worship and devotion. It was a fresh and beautiful moment and I just wanted to remain there forever. A divine connection with God is everything to me in the journey of faith to me. With my hands raised I reached out to God in total surrender I found myself singing again the song 'Today I choose to follow you'. It became my prayer and I wept and wept......and wept before the Lord.

Today I choose to follow you
Today I choose to give my 'yes' to you
Today I choose tyo hear your voice and live
Today I choose to follow you

As for me and my house
We will serve you
As for me and my house
We will spend our lives on you

Wonderful counseller , Everlasting Father
Eternal King , Lord of hosts
Willingly we follow

Get with God today and let him touch you and draw you to himself in life changing way. Never settle for anything less than personal intimacy with God - NEVER.

No comments: