Wednesday 10 December 2008

Practical steps to personal growth (part 3)

I want the great things I am learning to become part of me and so they help me to be a better person who is adding value to others in my life. Every time you learn something new I think it is a good idea to ask yourself, when, where and with who can I share it or use it. It is a good idea to apply quickly what you learn.

Here are a few practical helps to do this:

• Select one thing you have learned this week
• Put it on a 3 x 5 card and keep it in front of you for a week
• Share it with your wife/husband
• Share it with someone else within 24 hours
• Then teach it to someone else

Simple things I hear you say, but if we consistently do this think of the results. Please comment on the impact you think it could have in your life.

No comments: