Wednesday 18 June 2008

One Prayer comments

As I scrolled through the list of names requesting miracles to take place in their lives, I was deeply moved. It is amazing that people are reaching out to other believers around the world asking them to stand with them in asking God for a breakthrough in their situations. This is truly awesome!

Seeing all these requests reminded me a little of the Bruce Almighty movie where all the prayer requests were coming in and Bruce just couldn't cope with all the requests. Thank God we have a God who is well able to cope and who tells us that all things are possible!

Throughout the day I have been asking God to bring salvation, healing, financial provision, peace of mind and heart, increased faith, wisdom, divine strategy and vision for others. I prayed for Pastors around the world to lead and to live like Jesus full of compassion, grace and truth. Man at one point I thought I was going to explode!! Just felt like my prayer had collided with the Holy Spirit in the fast lane.

Today I have asked God to answer some big prayers for others and I am expectant.
I can't wait to hear and see what God will do through One Prayer campaign.

Get involved, look at the lists of people with all their needs and ask God to move you and he will.

No comments: