Saturday 14 June 2008

Great friends doing great things together

We had a Leadership breakfast today with our team, we do this 4 times a year and I love it. What an amazing group of guys I work with and I genuinely love you all. Throughout the morning I watched our children play together, our wives sharing and laughing together and the guys as usual were exchanging funny stories and inspiring each other as we continue our God journey together. I thought our relationships are absolutely brilliant and it is a joy to have them all in my home. I am so thankful to God for great great leaders but most of all for great friends.

God has brought us together for such a time as this. There is so much for us to do in our city for Jesus and I am excited about the future. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Billy Ritchie said...

6 months between posts. Not bad. Had a great morning mate. God has great things in store.