1. Why do you think commitment is important?
2. Are you more or less committed to your spouse than in the early years of marriage?
3. What do you think you can do to strengthen your commitment to your marriage today?
4. Does your spouse know that you are committed to them no matter what? Read again your wedding vows together again.
5. What difference do you think it would make if you were more vocal in your relationship about your commitment to your spouse?
Spend time with your spouse talking through these questions today. Come on, let's work at this together!