Friday 16 January 2009

An environment of growth....

I couple of weeks ago I bought a small catfish as a gift for my Son Wesley to have in his tropical fish tank. The attendant told me this fish will grow to around 6.5 centimeters, and then he added, however, this can vary depending on the size of your tank.

It got me thinking! Just as the growth of tropical fish seems to be limited by the size of the aquarium in which they live, we also are affected by our environment. If your current circumstances do nothing to help you grow, you are going to have a hard time enlarging yourself and reach your potential.

That's why I think it is crucial for us to create an environment of growth around us. I will list a few of my thoughts on this in my next blog. Maybe you could think about the kind of place you would want to create and feedback to me some of your thoughts.

No comments: