Dr. James Dobson has “12 Marriage Killers” that are very prevalent for today’s society
1. Over-commitment and Physical Exhaustion
and wives should constantly guard against overcommitment. Even
worthwhile and enjoyable activities become damaging when they consume
the last ounce of energy or the remaining free moments in the day.
2. Excessive Debt: Conflict over how money is spent
4. Interference from In-Laws
5. Unrealistic Expectations
7. Alcohol or Substance Abuse
9. Frustration, Loneliness, Low Self-Esteem, and the “Greener Grass” of Infidelity
10. Business Failure
11. Business Success
12. Getting Married too young
Be honest! What do you need to change today?