Friday 12 March 2010

A right attitude is so important

From an early age I realised having the right attitude was important. I watched people rise and fall, achieve or fail, get chosen or get passed by solely on the basis of their attitude. I have always tried to make the right decision to choose to display the right attitude daily as I recognise it influences the people around me. I remember an old teacher telling me, 'Mark your attitude is a choice' and that comment has remained with me to this day and I believe it to be true.

I am learning a few things:

1. I need to take responsibility for our own attitude
2. Decide to change areas in my life where I know I have a bad attitude
3. Think, act and conduct myself life the person I want to become
4. Place a high value on people
5 Start to really appreciate life

Everyday I want to make adjustments necessary to keeping my attitude right. This really matters to me because it is all about personal growth. Remember, no one is going to be more passionate about it than you!

Make adjustments! I challenge you to start to look for something positive in everything. Find someone positive in every situation. Say something positive in every conversation. Remove negative words from your vocabulary. Express gratitude to others daily.

No comments: