I once hear Gordon Macdonald talk about the importance of intentionally building key relationships into your life that I found very challenging.
He talked about eight indispensable friends that every leader requires.
· A coach to help you grow?
· Someone who stretches your mind?
· A person to listen to your dreams?
· Someone who laughs with you?
· A person who cries with you?
· Someone who rebukes you?
· A person who plays with you?
· Someone who seeks faith with you?
1. Place a tick against those for which you believe you do have such a friend.
2. If any are left blank, consider who might be such a friend to fulfil that particular role currently missing in your life.