Thanks to Bill Butler for these12 ways to HELP us LIVE a SIGNIFICANT LIFE:
AWARENESS. BREAK away from the MUNDANE and into the MEANINGFUL. NOTICE
things... ESPECIALLY those REGARDING your PURPOSE.
2. BUILD BRIDGES... Placing LOVE FIRST in ALL your relationships. This BUILDS BONDS that LAST.
3. CHALLENGE COMPLACENCY. NO EXCUSES = NO REGRETS.
4. DEFEAT DISCOURAGEMENT BY HARNESSING HAPPINESS. LIGHTEN up your LIFE with HUMOR. Edward de Bono said, "HUMOR is by far the MOST SIGNIFICANT activity of the human brain."
5. GIVE GENEROUSLY of your TIME to others. This is the WAY to MAKE a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE.
6. INTENTIONALLY IMPROVE. Work a little each day on BEING BETTER.
7. MIND your MIND. Pay ATTENTION to what thoughts OCCUPY your head space.
8. NIX NOMINAL. The DIFFERENCE between ORDINARY and EXTRAORDINARY is the EXTRA you put into LIFE.
9. PLAN PURPOSEFULLY. Keep your GOALS and OBJECTIVES fresh in your mind throughout the day.
10. REFLECT REGULARLY. REMIND yourself of WHAT is IMPORTANT.
11. TAKE TIME. You remember that old saying... "All WORK and NO PLAY makes Jack a dull boy.
12. TRANSFORM THINKING by PRACTICING POSITIVITY.